NAS Insurance Announces New, Expanded Cyber Liability Insurance Policy
NAS Insurance Services, LLC today announces the release of their most expansive commercial cyber liability insurance policy update ever.
“Our brokers and policyholders demand the most comprehensive cyber insurance solutions,” said Michael Palotay, Chief Underwriting Officer at NAS. “And our cyber coverage has evolved to encompass more than just an insurance offering. Our new NetGuard™ Plus now includes state-of-the-art support services designed to help companies evaluate, prepare, and protect themselves from ever-evolving cyber threats.”
The expanded components of the NAS cyber policy include coverage for:
• Outsourced IT system failures that may interrupt the policyholder’s business operations
• Expanded coverage for insured’s own system failure
• Direct bodily injury coverage without class restriction
• Post-breach costs to remedy a policyholder’s IT systems to prevent a potential future breach
• Expanded regulatory defense costs, including for TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) defense and the EU’s new GDPR legislation
• Financial losses due to reputation harm as a result of a cyber incident
• Zero deductible loss assistance for suspected breaches
“In addition to the broader coverage,” adds Natalie Kelly, Senior Vice President of Claims, “We now offer a host of discounted preventative services and continue to service our clients with our US-based in-house claims team that helps our policyholders get back to business quickly.”
NAS Insurance Services is a full-service specialty insurance underwriting manager that provides innovative product development, underwriting, marketing, risk management, and claims handling services for a broad range of specialty products that are distributed as both insurance and reinsurance solutions.
Learn more here.