As an NAS cyber liability insurance policyholder, you have more than great insurance coverage in the event of a breach. You also have the support of our cyber experts to help you avoid an incident.
Our cyber know-how is available to you through several channels, including:
The sections below provide a brief description of each of our cyber risk management resources available to you.
Our support hotline is available around-the-clock to handle urgent requests in the event of a suspected breach or to connect you with one of our cyber experts.
Our cyber risk management support team is available to provide guidance and best practices advice related to:
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Creating incident response plans
- Drafting vendor agreements
Our CyberNET experts can be reached 24/7 at 800.973.7343
Monthly email updates from NAS will help keep you up to date on new federal and state laws and changes to existing laws regarding data security, data breaches, and data privacy issues.
Email ‘threat alerts’ will also be sent to spotlight time-sensitive security issues, new viruses or other malware that may affect your business.
We offer informative webinars throughout the year to help you and your team avoid a breach and to be prepared should a breach occur.
Some of the topics of the webinars include:
- Federal and state laws that impose data security obligations
- Guidance and tips on compliance strategies
- Avoiding inadvertent disclosures
- Physical and technical safeguards
Our extensive cyber risk website is continually updated to bring you the latest best practices and tools to help you mitigate data security issues in your business.
Online resources include:
- Employee training courses
- Tips on effective data security practices
- Sample policies and procedures
- Compliance materials by state
- Templates provided to help you implement policies and breach response procedures