Miscellaneous E&O insurance provides coverage for damages and defense costs arising from a wrongful act in the performance of or failure to perform insured services (professional duties).
Anyone can make a mistake, fail to complete a transaction, miss a deadline, or simply make a bookkeeping error. For this reason, even the most conscientious professionals and companies become defendants in expensive and protracted legal battles.
As a professional in the service industry, you have E&O exposure and need to protect your assets.
Limits Available: Up to $5,000,000/$5,000,000
Minimum Premium: $1,000
Minimum Deductible: $1,000
- Contingent BI/PD available for select classes
- Policy form provides personal and advertising injury coverage
- Coverage for regulatory exposures available
- Prior acts coverage available
- Defense outside the limit is available
- First dollar defense available
- Claims made policy
- Duty to defend
- GL Available for select classes
- NetGuard® Plus (Cyber) included
NAS offers coverage for many different professional service providers including but not limited to:
- Ad Agencies
- PR Firms
- Event Planning
- Call Centers
- Insurance Agents
- Tax Prep services
- Property Manages
- Medical Billers
- Real estate sales
- Collection agents
- Home inspectors
- Our Program for Medical Billers includes E&O, Cyber and Medefense
- Our Program for Property Managers includes E&O, Cyber and Tenant Discrimination
- Our Program for Tutors includes E&O, Cyber and Abuse/Molestation
Misc E&O is Now Online!
Did you know you can ballpark, quote, and issue Miscellaneous E&O policies all online?
NAS Online makes it easy with our quick Ballpark tool. And with over 120 classes of business, your can build your book quickly and easily.
Register today at NAS Online!
Misc. E&O Highlight Sheet
Misc. E&O Renewal Application
Misc. E&O for Insurance Agents Application
Property Manager Supplemental App