Miscellaneous E&O For Medical Billers
This Program is for Medical Billers & Coders who provide services for a fee to clients/third parties.
This Program provides Medical Billers & Coders three insurance products in one policy:
- Misc. E&O- Coverage for third party claims arising out of a Wrongful Act in the performance of or failure to perform Medical Billing & Coding Services.
- NetGuard® Plus- Cyber Liability coverage for first and third party claims as a result of a network security or privacy breach.
- MEDEFENSE® Plus- Coverage for defense costs, audit expenses, and civil fines and penalties arising out of a regulatory action alleging Billing Errors, HIPAA, EMTALA and/or STARK Violations.
- E&O: $1,000,000
- MEDEFENSE®: $1,000,000
- Network Security/Privacy: $250,000
- Privacy Breach Response Costs: $250,000
- Regulatory Fines and Penalties: $250,000
- Network Asset Protection: $100,000
- Multimedia: $250,000
- Cyber Extortion: $250,000
- Cyber Terrorism: $250,000
- Policy Aggregate: $1,000,000
- Up to $5M Limits Available
Minimum Premium: $3,000
Minimum Retention: $5,000
- Claims Made Policy
- Duty to Defend (not for Medefense® Plus)
- Prior Acts Available
- Policy form provides personal and advertising injury coverage
Medical Billers face increased exposure to regulatory proceedings stemming from medical billing errors. MEDEFENSE® Plus is necessary to protect your business.
Medical Billers also have a high level of cyber exposure due to the high number of billing transactions containing sensitive information. NetGuard® Plus provides them broad first and third party claims coverage.
Medical Billers E&O Highlight Sheet
Medical Billing Supplement Application