Cyber Liability - NetGuard® Plus
NetGuard® Plus provides protection for a broad range of network, privacy, and multimedia-related exposures. Intentional data theft by criminal hackers or accidental data exposure from a lost laptop or smart phone are common occurences in businesses of all sizes. Losses are increasing as a result of public awareness of identity theft and there has been a marked increase of class action lawsuits. NetGuard® Plus is state-of-the-art coverage for this ever-growing risk.
We’ve enhanced our cyber policy to meet the demands of today’s small to midsize businesses (SMBs). The following coverages are available for SMB companies with up to $250MM in revenue and available on a case by case basis for companies with larger revenues.
- Full limits on Privacy Breach Response, Voluntary Notification and Network Asset Protection. Privacy Breach Response Costs Outside the limit are also available.
- Broad Cyber Crime coverage that includes coverage for Financial Fraud, Telecommunications Fraud, and Phishing Attack and fraudulent wire transfer requests
- BrandGuard® coverage for reputational harm due to attacks from a cyber breach - now included up to the policy limit on most quotes
- Dependent Business Interruption – Business interruption losses in the event that the insured’s cloud provider goes down and expenses incurred as a result of outages caused by an insured’s cloud provider or web host
- New cutting edge policy language that includes a broad trigger for Network Asset Protection, including system failure and negligence
- Choice of breach response vendors and attorneys (with prior NAS approval)
- Option for a per-identity breach response limit, in addition to the typical dollar limit available from most carriers.
- Coverage for PCI DSS fines/penalties and related PCI assessment expenses - now covered up to the policy limit on most quotes.
- Unknown prior acts coverage is available for covered cyber incidents occurring any time prior to the inception date of policy
Chief Underwriting Officer
Vice President - Northeast Regional Underwriting Manager
AVP, Mid-West Regional Cyber Manager
AVP, West Coast Regional Manager
Tina Porcelli Levine
Senior Underwriter - Southeast Region
Up to $15,000,000/$15,000,000
Minimum Premium: $750
Minimum Deductible: $500
- Breach Response Costs are in addition to the policy aggregate limit
- Network Asset Protection is triggered by both accidental and intentional damage.
- Coverage for Privacy Liability Assumed Under Contract.
- Up to $2,000,000 of PCI fines and Penalties are available
- Voluntary Notification costs are covered
- NAS Risk Management Website
- Worldwide Coverage and international notification
We provide coverage for a wide array of businesses, include but not limited to:
- Healthcare including Hospitals, Medical Groups, Physicians
- Brick & Mortar Retailers
- Auto Dealerships
- Insurance Agents
NetGuard® Plus, now with BrandGuard, is uniquely designed to provide protection in the event of a cyber breach. Check out the video below:
Cyber Risk Management:
Access our demo site at: www.NAScyberNET.com
Password: StopBreaches (case sensitive)
NetGuard® Plus Cyber Liability is also available on a reinsurance basis. Whether you are a mutual insurance carrier looking to provide cyber as a component to your BOP, or if you're a program provider looking to differentiate your GL coverage, contact us today on how we can customize a cyber program for you.
Email Desiree Khoury, Reinsurance Manager, for details!
NetGuard Plus Highlight Sheet
NetGuard Plus Application
NetGuard Plus Renewal App
NetGuard Plus Application